Saturday, September 12, 2009

Travel through 2009

Here is the list of the travel I plan to do trough the rest of the year:

October
San Francisco- My friend Janet is planning this one. I want to go on a hot air balloon ride and stay in the Wine Country but other than that I'm open. Oh and I'm doing the Nike Women's half-marathon on Sunday because I want that Tiffany necklace :)

December
Vegas, Baby. Craig and I have a little obsession with Vegas. Like this is our third trip this year and last year I went three times. We stay mostly at Planet Hollywood Resort. Now that I have this blog I'll start taking pictures. We are planning to attend National Finals Rodeo which is the rationalization for this trip. Usually we just go to get away from the kids :)

That's it for the rest of this year. I'm crossing my fingers that I get sent back to NY, NY for work. I can't wait to start planning that one. But that falls under 2010 and I'll list all those out later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...