Monday, April 5, 2010

Budgets...are made to be broken

How often does your work send you on a trip to NYC and cover all hotel/food/and travel expenses? For me it's every other year. My personal expenses are minimal so that I DO spend money on things I can enjoy only in NYC. Like a Broadway show. Sure they tour but the sheer size and scope of a production never compares to a show on Broadway. Which makes me a little peeved at this point that we are not going to see Mamma Mia because the price point of one person is out of range.

She has the potential of ruining my day and she isn't even here yet! But I shall rise above this. I mean I saw Wicked yesterday and will see Lend Me a Tenor tomorrow. I'm not musical deprived by any means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...