Monday, January 11, 2010

When you have a schtick why not use it to beat a dead horse?

Can I seriously have ANOTHER Vegas post? Why yes. Si, yo puedo.

What with the multiple trips to Vegas last year I actually created a Playlist on my iPhone of my Vegas songs to listen to on the way. Some are obvious others have inside meaning for me but I thought I'd list it here:

Wild as a Turkey (Hayes Carll)
All I Wanna Do is Play Cards (Corb Lund)
Viva Las Vegas (Elvis Presley)
Leaving Las Vegas (Sheryl Crow)
Poker Face (Lady Gaga) which I know isn't about Poker but whatev.
Las Vegas Nights (Hootie & the Blowfish)
Waking up in Vegas (Katy Perry)
Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus)
Drink to Me Only (Dean Martin)
Vegas (Nico)

Also, our Vegas goto movie has always been Ocean's Eleven (the new one) but with the Hangover we are torn. Mostly we watch both is a movie marathon right before we leave and I squee on the couch during CSI as well.

ah the nostalgia...I need to plan a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...