Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's a planetastic week!

I'm heading to NY in April and Denver in May and I needed plane tickets. This is actually cutting it pretty close for me since I like to plan out 6 back up plans a year in advance. But both are work related so I didn't have the luxury of actual schedules or knowledge until just this week.

Tuesday I looked at Denver flights to Delta and found one for $206.30 including tax! I couldn't pass it up! Now I just need to find something to do in Denver besides visit the Tattered Cover. Janet can't make it because her real life kicked in so I'll be going at it alone. I'll need to come up with some3 other ideas of things to see/do. I've been eying this Mystery Dinner Theatre but I'm not sure I want to go by myself. But what the heck why not?

I'll definitely have my choice of shopping at 16th Street Mall. Probably should start saving now LOL!

Tara Janzen had a series of books set in LODO so I'm also looking forward to wandering that area near Coors Field to get a better picture in my head about that setting. Maybe I need to reread a couple....checking now to see if she has a new one out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...