Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Brazil, Morocco, London to Ibiza, straight to LA, New York, Vegas to Africa

I have mentioned before my penchant for inserting travel HAH's into conversations. It's an internal competition I really need to stop because, frankly, it's obnoxious! Even to me. Today while working out to On the Floor by Jennifer Lopez I counted the places I'd been. And then BANG another entry to the Bucket List is made:
BRAZIL,
Morocco (to be completed in 11 weeks ACK!)
London (done)
IBIZA
LA (done)
New York(done)
Vegas (DONE AND DONE AND DONE)
Africa (to be completed in 11 weeks and a cheat really since Morocco is IN Africa!)

So basically all I have left is Brazil and Ibiza. And yes I did rush home to make sure they were on the bucket list already (Christ Redeemer? Check!)

The video cracks me up. It's like one long commercial. I imagine creating travel videos with all these product placements!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...