Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Andrea Bucket List - Part 2

As much as I love food I would think this section of my list would be longer. It seems I need to stretch my imagination a bit more on this one! I probably should look over the list of foods to eat before you die. I know there is one out there! (Update seems imminent)


GASTRONOMY

Eat poutine in Montreal

Become a Wine Connoisseur

Eat 5 deep fried foods at the Texas State Fair

Collect 30 wines that can age.

Take the Kentucky Whiskey tour

Drink Absinthe in Paris

Drink a pint of beer in Ireland

Do vodka shots in Russia

Have a formal dinner party with wine pairings

Eat tapas in Spain

Eat kimshi

Visit the Heart of Charleston and eat Low Country Cuisine

Stuff myself at Maine’s Lobster festival

Eat at Charlie Trotters in Chicago

Eat at SuperDawg in Chicago
Eat peanut pancakes in Singapore

1 comment:

  1. For the spain one add pinchos. They are related to tapas, but I preferred them over regular tapas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...