Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh you want to know the REAL price?

I noticed this weird trend on Delta lately (where I look for most of my flights). It says the ticket price to a place, which actually doesn't look to bad. But in TEENY TINY letters you see the taxes which in effect DOUBLE the cost! Like for example I was looking at a fight to Nairobi in October (just for the heck of it, this is what I do when I have a project due in four days) and the big numbers say $1063, but then little digits below show there are over $600 in taxes. That's a big difference! So glad then to see this:



Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Now if only I can get them to notify me when the prices get within my budget (other sites do this!). And convince Craig that I need to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...