Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Do I really want my wine intake regulated?

A fellow Paris traveller posted this restaurant on my facebook wall. TripAdvisor makes me think it's a love it or hate it type of place.

I'm thinking if I want fondue though I might try this place instead. OMG their website is precious! The English translation is EXACTLY how I picture my French sounding!!

At the restaurant bread wine cheese, all our wines are selected by Vincent Durand, oenologist.
While remaining accessible, the choice is done according to cheeses and of the dishes to the menu,
without forgotten some great vintage of Bourgogne, the area of Fred,
the owner of the places. (Gevrey chambertin, Puligny montrachet…)

If a bottle makes you of too, set out again with!


I have to say that again.

If a bottle makes you of too, set out again with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...